Princess Storybook Dining

Tink ッ

Original Poster
The Norwegian restaurant is actually a buffet style restaurant. Which means that ALL meals are like a buffet. Obviously the appetizer is a buffet, but if you order an entré and you're still hungry after finishing it, you can get a new one, no problem. Same if you order something you don't like, you'll get to pick a new one, no extra charge. This is especially nice if you're skeptic about trying something new :) It's the same for dessert, which is served family style on a plate. If it's not enough, just ask for one more, or if you just like some more of the rice cream, ask for just that :)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I have been trying to get my fiancee to let me book a res. here for the last two trips. She thinks she wont like the food. Maybe if I get her to read this thread we can actually eat there. Thx for the tip.

Monorail Lime

Everyone in my group LOVED the chocolate dessert but didn't really care for the others. So, the waitress brought us another tray of nothing but chocolate desserts. Magical end to an already great meal. :)

Kirk88

We ate there this summer and the food was AMAZING! There's no way I could have eaten anymore after the plate full had. Good to know (about the buffet style) for the future though! By the way, it was also one of the best character meals we've taken the kids to.....not that there has been a bad one.

floridagal

We thought the food was okay and actually kind of interesting. I pretty much stuck to the more "american" food offered but it's kind of cool to have different types of food avail to try. It's better than some of the other buffets but obviously the best thing about it is that it's relatively small so you don't feel as squashed and rushed as you do in some of the other buffets. Also, my girls loved the princesses of course!

kprena19

diamond in the rough

we went here in 2003 for breakfast, and had a fabulous time! we were the first people there! i had gotten all dressed up as belle (i was about 8 at the time) and they declared me princess of the day! possibly one of my favorite disney memories! i don't really remember how the food was, but knowing disney i'm sure it was great! one of my favorite character meals! it's worth the money :)

Olive Ort

I have been trying to get my fiancee to let me book a res. here for the last two trips. She thinks she wont like the food. Maybe if I get her to read this thread we can actually eat there. Thx for the tip.
There is a good variety of food with their new buffet bar and I loved it, there's something for everyone.Bon Appetit!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom