Princess Giselle @ MGM

LivingtheDream

Original Poster
was at the studio yesterday and caught the parade ... my dd's got very excited that Princess Giselle was in the parade and in a horse-drawn buggy
DSCF0448.jpg
DSCF0449.jpg

LivingtheDream

Original Poster
Speaking of MGM parades, when does the car parade get officially retired? I want ot catch it b4 it leaves.
Block Party Bash." Play, party and dance as the Disney-Pixar Film Pals present "Block Party Bash," the wildest, most interactive parade in Disney history. New to Disney's Hollywood Studios, "Block Party Bash" will invite guests to rock to retro tunes, be dazzled by high-flying acrobatics and join in the fun as more than 20 partying Disney-Pixar Film Pals fill the theme park streets. This immersive rolling spectacle will feature favorite characters from "The Incredibles," "Toy Story 2," "Monsters, Inc." and "A Bug's Life." (spring 2008, replaces "Disney Stars and Motor Cars" parade)

WaltsApprentice

Speaking of MGM parades, when does the car parade get officially retired? I want ot catch it b4 it leaves.

Its okay nothing crazy to see the cars are nicely done... But its old I'm glad that were are getting the new parade. I know some may not like PIXAR but there are few good disney cartoon films out there and the ones that are popular are PIXAR, and now disney owns it soo ...I welcome them to the family :) Beside once they changed the music for the parade it just got annoying... and also the parade always was adding new movies to it which was cool but I miss Hercules and Monsters Inc floats :) It use to be my favorite parade ...but it soon because annoying :dazzle:

AAHH!! this was the one parade we weren't going to see.. now if my girls find out they missed Giselle, I'm in big trouble!! LOL
gonna have to figure this out!

she looks great!

Disneyfan1981

Wow....the girl they got to play her isn't that far off from Amy Adams....Interested to see what else Enchanted gets into WDW now that it had such a strong Box Office showing....

GoofyMom2

From the picture, it looks like she is Giselle to a T! The little hand gesture is perfect!

I heard somewhere that Disney had CM studying Amy A during the filming of Enchanted to get her mannerisms, voice etc down to perfection for upcoming appearances.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom