Princess Fairytale Hall FP+: Now Offering "Cinderella and Rapunzel" Together

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
FYI - I just logged in to MME and the listed attractions for my travel dates (early May) now include both the Anna & Elsa with a visiting princess M&G at PFTH, AND a combined "meet Rapunzel and Cinderella" (sans any visiting princess) M&G.

If you're holding separate Cinderella/Rapunzel FP+s for dates in April/May (after Anna & Elsa arrive at PFTH), this would be a good time to rebook them as one and use your extra FP+ for something else...

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Im still striking out it seems. May1-7th still has "Standby Available" listed for the A&E M&G everyday.

It may have "sold out" already, or they may have posted limited slots just as a test.

I can't help but notice that my A&E FP+ doesn't show up under the "My Reservations" screen. I can only see it if I click on that particular date under "My Reservations," when it pulls up a more detailed list of my FP+ for the day. Also, they have yet to add a photo for it: the thumbnail next to it is a picture of Splash Mountain. :rolleyes: (For those wondering why 4 FP+ are pictured: it's because the A&E FP+ is for 3 of the 6 people in our party, and the Space Mountain FP+ is for the other 3. We "split" this FP+ so that my DH (who doesn't "do" rollercoasters) and my two kids (who aren't tall enough or don't want to go on SM) can meet Anna & Elsa instead.)

If it still looks that way in a couple of weeks, I'll be calling the MME tech line to confirm that the FP+ is showing up in Disney's system from their end.

Drawing1.png

Last edited:

DWLove

I booked Rapunzel and a visiting princess a few weeks back and so I am not sure if this will still work or if I need to change it? It still shows up as an option for me

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I booked Rapunzel and a visiting princess a few weeks back and so I am not sure if this will still work or if I need to change it? It still shows up as an option for me

I'm sure your FP+ will still be honored -- it's just that if the day of your visit falls after the "new" Cinderella+Rapunzel M&G debuts, they'll just send you through that side of the line.

DWLove

I'm sure your FP+ will still be honored -- it's just that if the day of your visit falls after the "new" Cinderella+Rapunzel M&G debuts, they'll just send you through that side of the line.
Ya, it is for April 28th so I guess we will have to wait and see! As long as it is Rapunzel and someone it doesn't really matter

DizneyPryncess

Mine is the same way, and it's still listed as Rapunzel & a visiting Princess in my plans. However I can select Cinderella & Rapunzel together too, so I'm just confused. I have to agree that our FP will still be honored, and the visiting Princess will just be Cinderella. I might call tomorrow to confirm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom