Princess Diaries: Royal Engagement

catinthehat

Original Poster
This looks cuter than a bucket of kittens.

I ended up loving the firsts movie, which caught me completely off guard. What is it about Julie Andrews? She's so great.

kal1484

I read all the books before the movie, so I was really looking forward to it. The books are different from the movie, but I'm so looking forward to the second movie, I just got the latest book, I ca't wait!

AliciaLuvzDizne

I cant wait for this movie to come out! lol

I bought the first one for a friend but i was so curious about it I ended up watching it and loving it and had to go buy her a different present! LOL The scene in the preview where she sees Prince William and screams out "I ACCEPT" makes me laugh so much because SO WOULD I!!! :)

MagicalMonorail

Atta83 said:
When does it come out for sure anyone know????

I believe the release date is August 11.

I'm not really sure about this movie. I really liked the first one. In the 2nd one, it looks like Queen Clarise may be losing her charm and elegance. I hope this is not the case. And did everyone see Raven in it?

catinthehat

Original Poster
I'm not really sure about this movie. I really liked the first one. In the 2nd one, it looks like Queen Clarise may be losing her charm and elegance. I hope this is not the case. And did everyone see Raven in it?

I think that they're just showing that Queen Clarise has lightened up a little now that she and Mia are close. I don't think Julie Andrews could ever lose her charm or elegance.

I thought that was Raven! Wonder if she'll have much of a part?

cindrelly31

Fortunately I have a 13yo sister that I can go see this with. (Would look funny for a 30-something to go in alone I imagine). I an thinking about getting the books for my sister & I to read. Does anyone know if I can buy them in set yet?

catinthehat

Original Poster
Oh! And cindrelly31, I would totally go to see PD2 by myself, or with a 13 year old. I saw Mean Girls with a group of people and the youngest was 27. No shame here!

TheDisneyGirl02

I'm going to be at WDW when the movie comes out. Does anybody think there might be a chance that Julie Andrews (who I have lived since I was a little girl) may be there to promote the movie? I know it's unlikely, but you never know!

Can't wait to see it! Loved the first one!

TheDisneyGirl02 :king:

Tara Mae

I remember fussing through the first movie, being my usual crabby self, but when I saw it a second time, I was hooked, and now everytime it's on Disney I watch it. :D I cannot wait for the second one, it's going to be great! "Oh, Shut-up!"

cherrynegra

I'm telling you, this is such a HUGE GUILTY PLEASURE for me. I really loved the first one and am totally looking forward to the second one. I'll be there on opening night with my peeps. All the 13 year old girls. :lol:

WDWKat26

catinthehat said:
I just looked on Amazon and I didn't see the books available as a set.

Has anyone read them? What are they like?

Actually I have read the books, and the reviews about the PD2 movie and they're saying they made it different from the books which is true. Somewhat of it is true, but in the books Princess Mia actually keeps receiving letters from a secret admirer instead of her having a crush on that really good looking guy in the movie (whose name I forgot, could you tell?)

JBSLJames

Looking forward to it. My kids as well as I really liked the first one (oh yeah, so did my wife). We tend to watch it on a regular basis.

catinthehat

Original Poster
The first film is one of those that caught me completely by surprise. It's just so nice and everyone in the movie is so likeable, which makes me glad they're all back for the second movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom