Princess Breakfast in Epcot

mikepaj

I was wondering if anyone with boys (mine are 6 and 4) has attended the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Norway in Epcot. I've read that some kids like the "face characters" like Snow White and Belle because they can talk to them, but most of the comments I read about this breakfast relate how much someone's daughter loved it. I'd hate to spend a ton on breakfast and have my boys feel out of place or be bored to tears. Of course, what boy doesn't like a princess giving him a little one on one attention. Any thoughts?

surfsupdon

I think they should be fine.

Being little boys themselves, I'd think the Princesses should give them special attention b/c they are little guys, and the girls can play the role up. The princesses will fawn over the boys I'd think, and kiss them and have those overly lip-sticked lips leave lip marks on your sons' cheeks.

Should be a good time. Have fun.

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

I have seen pictures of little boys with lip prints on their foreheads. My sons are now 25 and 22. However, when they were little they loved the attention from Alice, Cinderella, and Snow White. ( I don't imagine they'd mind it now either, but that's another issue....... :lookaroun )

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
mikepaj said:
I was wondering if anyone with boys (mine are 6 and 4) has attended the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Norway in Epcot. I've read that some kids like the "face characters" like Snow White and Belle because they can talk to them, but most of the comments I read about this breakfast relate how much someone's daughter loved it. I'd hate to spend a ton on breakfast and have my boys feel out of place or be bored to tears. Of course, what boy doesn't like a princess giving him a little one on one attention. Any thoughts?

I am assuming that you do not have a daughter going with you, that you just have boys. Reguardless, I think they would like it and yes, I think the princesses would make a bigger deal with them than with girls. My wife and I went on our honeymoone and then took our daughter last year. Have your sons ask the princesses for phone numbers, they will get a kick out of it!!!! :goodnevil :goodnevil :goodnevil

Upvote 0

VillianFan

We went last December with my 2 daughters and my 8 year old nephew. He was bored to tears, did not want his picture taken and was overall miserable during the entire event. We will definitely not be putting him through it again. I guess that all kids are different but he was totally not into it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom