Preview of 4th July fireworks

anastevens

Original Poster
Hey I'm writing this from my hotel room at Disney. A while ago I saw a post that mentioned the 4th July fireworks were being previewed/tested a few days before the 4th. I have searched but can't find anything on this again. We are leaving on the 3rd july and wondered if anyone knows if they test the firework show before then? Thanks

ISTCrew20

Hey I'm writing this from my hotel room at Disney. A while ago I saw a post that mentioned the 4th July fireworks were being previewed/tested a few days before the 4th. I have searched but can't find anything on this again. We are leaving on the 3rd july and wondered if anyone knows if they test the firework show before then? Thanks

The 29, 1, 3, and 4.

BrennaRN

I stayed on time on the backside of the Beach Club and a couple of nights before the 4th about 11pm or 12a we saw a complete fireworks show right out of our window/balcony. Good luck and hope you get to see some.

WDW Monorail

With the way the weather has been, and what it is looking like, all nights will probably be a washout.

No washouts. The only time that a show will be canceled due to weather will be if the show can't be loaded because of lightning in the area. But that very rarely happens.

(Aside from hurricanes of course)

nibblesandbits

No washouts. The only time that a show will be canceled due to weather will be if the show can't be loaded because of lightning in the area. But that very rarely happens.

(Aside from hurricanes of course)
Yeah...exactly.

I went on what I like to call Mickey's Not So Dry Halloween Party last year and also another night where it was just pouring and they still did the fireworks both nights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom