Pressed coin machine locations??

DisJosh

Original Poster
On my trip to the world last week we decided to start collecting pressed pennies. It's cheaper than pins and fun to look for the machines...plus we got most of them with the spare change we had in our pockets. We imediately became addicted lol.

What I'd like to know is there a list of the machine locations?? We're no where near having a full collection as I'm sure there are hundreds but it would set us on the right track on our next trip. We had wanted to get one penny from each country in the world showcase but we werent able to find a machine in Japan. So we gave up on that venture lol.

DisJosh

Original Poster
That helps but does anyone know where I can find a list rather than pictures? I heard you can get a list from guest relations in the park. But I won't be back for a long time and I'd like to have the list before then. :D

Is there a list on that site or is it just the picture list?

wannab@dis

And by no means is that a complete listing! :)

The machines are everywhere, including the resorts. If you wonder if a specific attraction, resort or restaurant has a machine, just ask a nearby CM and I'm sure they will help. Happy Pressing! :wave:

DisJosh

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
And by no means is that a complete listing! :)

The machines are everywhere, including the resorts. If you wonder if a specific attraction, resort or restaurant has a machine, just ask a nearby CM and I'm sure they will help. Happy Pressing! :wave:

I know they're everywhere....that's actually why I'd like a list. :p ;)

Mouse7116

Press coins

allearsnet.com has a listing with location and what designs are available at each machine.

My husband has started collecting them too. I just printed out the list so he could see which ones he doesn't need. :)

BG Rugger

I was going to suggest the list on allears.net but Mouse7116 took care of that :rolleyes: I was also going to suggest going to geust relations in the parks and resorts because they can also tell you where they are, as they did for my girlfriend our last trip.

djronnieb

And here's how much you're little collection will cost if you get ever single one:

Quaters Total: $85.00
Penny Total: $210.63

Grand Total: $295.63

But just a suggestion, you may want to just bring bills and get change at the park rather then try and carry 481 coins in your pockets. :D

Yup! there are deffinately quite a few machines! :lol:

We've overfilled the pennystamping book holder thing and still have many many more to go! we didnt get a single special edition one! Aren't they gone now? :( There are also loads to get at Universal! not so many at IOA though...

But i totally recommend it as a hobby for your holiday!
Enjoy! :p

Tigggrl

Hi Josh! I have a friend who does that, and if you ask for a list from Guest Relations, they have it. I would check them when you get to the park, because the occasionally move or add machines.

SpenceMan01

MAN!! I wish I would have had this a few weeks ago when I was down there!! Oh well, It's probably better that I didn't have it...I would have spent all my money!!

Also a note: At Disney Quest, there is a machine right by the exit as you begin to enter the gift shop. Cost is $1 + the penny, but there's another machine by the exit of the gift shop that only costs $.50 + the penny. I guess it pays to walk a little further! :hammer:

DisJosh

Original Poster
djronnieb said:
And here's how much you're little collection will cost if you get ever single one:

Quaters Total: $85.00
Penny Total: $210.63

Grand Total: $295.63

But just a suggestion, you may want to just bring bills and get change at the park rather then try and carry 481 coins in your pockets. :D

That's not bad at all for a collection. Trust me I collect lots of things and have spent more on single items. :lol:

The whole reason we started the penny thing is because what I really wanted to do was start collecting pins. But that was too pricey. I like collecting things and having the challenge of getting them all. So the pennies seemed like an affordable way to collect something that reminded me of WDW, the place I love most. :D

On our trip last week we managed to fill up our book...the penny section at least and got one quarter from our hotel. It was nice to start something that Tiff and I could share every trip we go down. I don't plan on hitting the parks like a navy seals unit on a mission to collect all the coins lol. It's just nice to know where they are and to be able to check them off as we get them. :)

DisJosh

Original Poster
Tigggrl said:
Hi Josh! I have a friend who does that, and if you ask for a list from Guest Relations, they have it. I would check them when you get to the park, because the occasionally move or add machines.

Hey long time no see!!! :)

Yep I heard about the guest relations list...too bad we didn't find out about that while we were down there. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom