Presidents week 2019?

Miss Bella

Agree with the heat. I was more disappointed in the heat then the crowds. The crowds were expected the heat was not. We normally go in September or May. I decided to try Feb when the temps are cooler. I think from know on I'll just stick with September. It may be hot in September, but the crowds are low and the prices are at the lowest.

winstongator

We went the weekend before Presidents’ Day weekend 2018. It was busier and hotter than I expected. We caught a 10/10 day at AK. TP had predicted a 7. My kids were complaining how hot it was and we spent an afternoon swimming. We went Presidents’ Day weeekend 2015 and I think it was cool x I can check our pictures to see if we were wearing jackets.

Ronnie S.

Original Poster
We went the weekend before Presidents’ Day weekend 2018. It was busier and hotter than I expected. We caught a 10/10 day at AK. TP had predicted a 7. My kids were complaining how hot it was and we spent an afternoon swimming. We went Presidents’ Day weeekend 2015 and I think it was cool x I can check our pictures to see if we were wearing jackets.
Thank you for the info!

SirWillow

I don't know what it's been like the last 5 years or so, but it was far busier than it had been during holiday weekends up until 2011. I've been comparing it to what a December Saturday was like a few years back.

We went to MK on Weds. At one point mid day 7 Dwarves posted a 240 minute wait. Peter Pan's line was out to the carousel (which had a 20-30 minute wait itself), while Small World's was also running way down the road. Haunted Mansions was not far off of the steam boat's loading dock. Even TTA/ People mover was posting a 15+ minute wait and the Swiss Family Treehouse had a full queue!!

We went into Christmas holiday mode. After our fast passes were done at 2pm there weren't any more available for anything. So we started visiting the shows that usually had little wait- Tiki Room, Country Bears (which had a really lively audience, which was great to see), Phiharmagic (waited two show loads to get in) and Carousel of Progress. So we had fun, but yeah, it was really really busy.

Ronnie S.

Original Poster
I don't know what it's been like the last 5 years or so, but it was far busier than it had been during holiday weekends up until 2011. I've been comparing it to what a December Saturday was like a few years back.

We went to MK on Weds. At one point mid day 7 Dwarves posted a 240 minute wait. Peter Pan's line was out to the carousel (which had a 20-30 minute wait itself), while Small World's was also running way down the road. Haunted Mansions was not far off of the steam boat's loading dock. Even TTA/ People mover was posting a 15+ minute wait and the Swiss Family Treehouse had a full queue!!

We went into Christmas holiday mode. After our fast passes were done at 2pm there weren't any more available for anything. So we started visiting the shows that usually had little wait- Tiki Room, Country Bears (which had a really lively audience, which was great to see), Phiharmagic (waited two show loads to get in) and Carousel of Progress. So we had fun, but yeah, it was really really busy.
Thanks for the info!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom