Presidential Election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz Lightbeer

Hello,

We’re coming from the UK for 2 weeks shortly and the presidential election will happen during our holiday does anyone think this will affect the parks in anyway with the volume off people visiting on the 6th? I'm quite excited to see it all unfold but on the other side off the coin kinda hoping it might make it quieter in the parks :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
People who aren't going to be at home on election day can vote in advance polls. Other than news junkies who might leave the parks a little early to watch early returns, I doubt the elections would have any significant impact on crowd levels.

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

Other than looting, rioting and pandemonium in the streets you should be just fine.:eek::confused::eek:

Seriously though I would not expect any real effect good or bad on crowds.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

American's are pretty apathetic when it comes to voting. I think we had something about 60% turnout in 2008. I wouldn't expect to see much difference this year. If people care about it, they will vote in advance or via mail in. If they don't care, they would still be at the parks that day. The biggest change you will see will be on TV. Ad content will dramatically change the day after the election. No more doom and gloom the other sucks ads.

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

I would be interested to know how many votes nation wide Mickey Mouse receives this election. The "real" Mickey Mouse that is, not the tag some would hang on the candidate they dislike.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Upvote 0

wiigirl

People who aren't going to be at home on election day can vote in advance polls. Other than news junkies who might leave the parks a little early to watch early returns, I doubt the elections would have any significant impact on crowd levels.

Same here.

75.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom