Pre Show Dinner and Seating for Fantasmic

Silverguy4867

Original Poster
Hey guys. Well I am definitely pumped cuz I leave for WDW in 11 hours and 20 mins with my parents and best friend for 9 days. Ill do a trip report and pics and wut not. Anyway, my mom just booked one of these pre show dinner fantasmic things. I dont really know the details. Has anybody ever done it and is it any good? Thnx :wave:

yeh i did it in june and every year before. basically you go and have your meal and they will write you a blue pass that you can show to cast member. you go near the entrance of the park near the building that looks like a garage and show the cast member your pass they usually allow you in about hour to half hour before Fantasmic and you get two whole sections of the ampitheatre to yourselves.

I have always found it a great way to take in rides quickly before Fantasmic starts. by the way what restaurant you going to i personally reccommend Hollywood and vine cos its a buffet and very reasonable

have a great time. remember Fantasmic is affected by weather. if the shows are cancelled you can go to guest relations and they will issue you with a new blue pass with the date left empty.

ps. welcome to the boards :)

erinmarie

We love doing the Fantasmic Dinner package, especially at hollywood and vine. The brown derby was nice and fancy, and mama' melrose's was ok. You get much better Italian food in Epcot! Enjoy your night!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom