Pre-cruise testing

Donald_Quackers

Original Poster
I would like to know which tests that you used while being proctored and what telehealth service others have used.

We cruise in about 34 days, and I'm not sure what to use versus paying the 74-odd bucks for the terminal testing.

lostpro9het

We used this test and tested through Abbott/Navica online services.
E41A80ED-0791-4D27-A9A6-C79776157214.jpeg

Last edited:

lostpro9het

Was there a link to use in the packaging, and how easy was it to use with safe passage?
If you go the Abbott/Navica route they sell a test by itself and they also sell a test combined with a proctoring and, yes, the test will include a QR code for proctoring. Shortly after the test is concluded the Navica app will show proof of your test results. Additionally, you will receive an email with a PDF of your test results that can be printed or uploaded. We used this method without issue with Safe Passage. The whole process, while stressful because a cruise is on the line, is very easy.

As mentioned above, there is now the option of getting a free government test and just paying for the proctoring. We haven’t done this yet but will try it out in September.

Minthorne

I'm going with a friend, do you happen to know if they do the proctoring via phone? I would suspect they do, but wanted to be sure. If you don't know, I'll just have him contact them to find out directly.
Yes, the observation is a telehealth appointment.

Edit: it needs video - not just audio. But a smartphone is all you need.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom