PPO Be our Guest

jkg517

Original Poster
Hello! I made a reservation to Be our Guest at 7:30am on an Extra Magic Hours day. EMH is from 7-8am and MK opens at 8am. We aren't staying at a Disney resort and this is our only day at the park.

Is this reservation is a waste? I only want it for the benefit of getting into the park early. If we arrive at MK at 7am for our reservations, could we ride Seven Dwarfs before our reservation since it will be open for EMH? How early will they let us in to the park if we have a reservation?

Thank you!

danyoung56

With a dining reservation, you don't need to be a hotel guest to come in early. You can dine for 45 minutes or so, then get in 3 or 4 rides on SDMT before the main rope drop. Have fun!

nickys

Premium Member
To add, I don’t think you will be allowed to ride before your reservation. But once you’ve finished, you will be able to get in line for 7DMT before the rope drop crowd (those not at EMH) get there.

You will be able to enter MK at 7am. At the Hub, the CM will scan your magic band / RFID ticket and let you go to BOG. You might be able to check in early and start breakfast earlier than your reservation time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom