Power Rangers at MGM

emmasgigi

Hi Guys!
We're surprising the grands on Christmas with a trip to WDW.We are leaving on Christmas Day.My question is my Grandson is 5 and the biggest Power Ranger fan around.I know they appear at MGM.Do they really interact with the kids?He loves the martial arts moves and is always yelling POWER UP!!Do they do any of these things?We aren't going to tell him they are there and I can't wait until he spots them for the first time!!Video camera will be ready!!We haven't been to WDW since 2001 and even though the crowds at Christmas are massive,it will be worth it all to see the look on his face!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :xmas:

Mission: SPACE

I work at LMA, and they come out right at the end of Streets of America, so I see them every weekend. They come out in the same float they use for the parade, and do do some moves after getting off the car, while being introduced. After that, it's a meet 'n' greet.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

We were there oct 4th -9th and the power rangers signed autographs,took pictures with kids and did the usual power rangers moves! I have to say these CM's were great any little kid watching them was completely mesmerized. I even heard one little boy tell his mom that they weren't just people in costumes they were the REAL power rangers( it was so cute).
Your grandson should have a blast!

Upvote 0

col

i saw them in may 2005 when i was getting a pretzel and sprite for lights motors action! (love that show).
as im in the queue i hear this noise and everyone looks to see where its coming from then these "colourful" people start jumping out of this black car as soon as people heard this noise there was a crowd around the power rangers especially little kids. they came out between the backlot tour snack area and before lights motors action!

i think the child who you are going with will love it if he/she saw them.

i will be there for christmas aswell :xmas: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom