POTC Closed 4/3/08

brkgnews

Could've been any number of relatively minor things... An AA going out of commission and needing repair, problem with some of the show sounds, etc. Heck, first time I rode DL's PotC, they shut down the ride behind us because all of the show lighting went out in the last three scenes.

lilclerk

Rides randomly go down for parts of the day all the time. Stuff happens :shrug: If it's not a major problem, they'll usually fix it and re-open it before the day is out.

Matpez

It was open at about 9:30pm... everything seemed normal. Things (many different small or large) happen.

figmentmom

Rides go down briefly for a variety of reasons, and are generally back up just as fast as Disney maintenance can get things back on line. :wave:

RSoxNo1

Was Jungle Cruise down at any point too? Typically when they shut down Pirates, they also shut down Jungle Cruise, as the extra cast members they have at Jungle Cruise are used to help evac Pirates.

Gooch

I was there on the 3rd and though I didn't ride it, I noticed there were lines as if it were up and running. Maybe they closed it down AFTER I left? Hmm. I do know that when I rode it the day after that it looked like it was having trouble - the part where you pass through the mist/Davey Jones wasn't working. No mist, no squidface...only his voice. It was working normally by the 2nd time I rode it that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom