POTC changes?

smile

While WDW's is overall vastly inferior aside from the ship off to the right of the boat at the start of the ride and the waiting line (although the stand-by side is a bit lacking), I noticed many of their AAs were animated better than the DL version, even if some looked wrong. They also pump in awesome smells in the bombardment and fire scenes.

please tell me you noticed the ever-so-charming rum smell emanating from this fine gentleman

2875409769_bb8f0643d0_b.jpg

aaand, just for you, kira - to bring things truly full circle...
328dce98b0e779149faed244e0b16419.jpg

dweezil78

It's not too late for them to change their minds. The 50th anniversary last year was a huge letdown with the exception of some updated animatronics such as the guy on the bridge pouring out his drink.

While WDW's is overall vastly inferior aside from the ship off to the right of the boat at the start of the ride and the waiting line (although the stand-by side is a bit lacking), I noticed many of their AAs were animated better than the DL version, even if some looked wrong. They also pump in awesome smells in the bombardment and fire scenes.

WDW got a sweet new lighting package about 3 years ago that really helped a lot I think. I also dig the creepy mermaid part in the caves. It's still not even close to DL, but it definitely has its pros.

MoonRakerSCM

Mouseinfo has an article about it, but is having site issues and I can't load it, so what happened? The auctioneer ad Ursula's heads came off today???

TROR

Apparently the head was still animated on the Auctioneer until they completely shut off the figure. Need a video of this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom