Posts with links not allowed?

pix

Original Poster
I have been having an issue with any time I try and post a link, or reply to someones post that has media in it, not being allowed to post. I keep getting this error message
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
Which I was told by some other members that it was because I was new or the site thought I was a bot. (another person on the thread I was in had the same issues) They suggested posting in other threads because bots normally only post in one section. The other new person posted in a different thread and ended up being able to post links and the like fine, but I after I tried that I am still having issues. I understand why the protections are in place but it can be kinda hard especially in the imagineering competitions trying to link docs for the presentation, and replying to peoples artwork.

Help?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I have been having an issue with any time I try and post a link, or reply to someones post that has media in it, not being allowed to post. I keep getting this error message
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
Which I was told by some other members that it was because I was new or the site thought I was a bot. (another person on the thread I was in had the same issues) They suggested posting in other threads because bots normally only post in one section. The other new person posted in a different thread and ended up being able to post links and the like fine, but I after I tried that I am still having issues. I understand why the protections are in place but it can be kinda hard especially in the imagineering competitions trying to link docs for the presentation, and replying to peoples artwork.

Help?
@wdwmagic

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can use the button shown below.

2020-10-28_7-31-22.jpg

or just cut and paste the link.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom