Posting pics from a phone

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Did a search, can't find a topic but this must have come up before.

I have always been completely unable to post pics from my phone. I have iPhone 6 or 6.1 or something and it has never worked on this or any previous phone I've had. I see a ton of others doing it so there must be a way. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

:)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Did a search, can't find a topic but this must have come up before.

I have always been completely unable to post pics from my phone. I have iPhone 6 or 6.1 or something and it has never worked on this or any previous phone I've had. I see a ton of others doing it so there must be a way. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

:)
Make sure to use Safari web browser.

NYwdwfan

@BuddyThomas click on the upload file button below the posting box. Click "choose file" then "photo library" and you will access the photos on your phone. Then click on "full image" so it appears big. Here's one of Sunday's breakfast:
IMG_7286.JPG

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
@BuddyThomas click on the upload file button below the posting box. Click "choose file" then "photo library" and you will access the photos on your phone. Then click on "full image" so it appears big. Here's one of Sunday's breakfast:
View attachment 163899
Yeah, that doesn't work. I get to the choose file part and punch it, and punch it again, and again and again, and nothing happens. But that's on the app. I'm going to try accessing from the website on safari and maybe that will work.

PS - your breakfast looks delicious!!

NYwdwfan

Yeah, that doesn't work. I get to the choose file part and punch it, and punch it again, and again and again, and nothing happens. But that's on the app. I'm going to try accessing from the website on safari and maybe that will work.

PS - your breakfast looks delicious!!

I forgot to mention I use Safari like @wdwmagic recommended.

Wafflemaker was from Kohl's - maybe Phil needs one for Christmas? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom