Post your Canceled ADRs for December 2007 Only!!!

LoriMistress

Original Poster
I thought this would be helpful for anyone who is dying to get into a certain restaurant or wants to change their times. If you cancel your ADR reservations for December 2007 please post them here only. That way, other guests who may want the ADR might have a chance of snagging it.

Kadee

This is a great idea. I can't even make my Dec ADR's until June 22 (just a few more days!). I hope I can get into LeCellier!.....TWICE!

bbrerrabbit

I tried to get into LeCellier last week for December 12th and it was booked.
Good luck trying to get in twice - maybe for lunch??:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

TwoTigersMom

Hey you guys, I was just on the phone with Dining when I saw this thread. I asked about December 12, they have an 8:40pm. call right now if you want a chance to get it

Kadee

I tried to get into LeCellier last week for December 12th and it was booked.
Good luck trying to get in twice - maybe for lunch??:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

I've done it before and gotten dinner at very good times. I'm calling on the 180 day mark and booking for the week (taking advantage of the 180+10 thing). That is the only way to get it. I'm very optimistic! I will let you know on Friday if I get them.

pinkrose

I've done it before and gotten dinner at very good times. I'm calling on the 180 day mark and booking for the week (taking advantage of the 180+10 thing). That is the only way to get it. I'm very optimistic! I will let you know on Friday if I get them.

Good luck! (I think you'll get it :) )

LoriMistress

Original Poster
Please remember that they'll have more available booking for Epcot & MGM during on 7/2 when they release the Fantasmic! and CP Dining Package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom