Post pictures of you when you were younger

Laura

Premium Member
This thread is so cute!!! Thanks to whoever bumped it up from 3 years ago. I'm glad I scanned some baby pictures last time I was home. My mom rarely took pictures of us, but when she did it was on vacation so most of my childhood pictures were taken in Disneyworld LOL.

Me in May 1985 (3 1/2 years old - same age my son is now!)
may1985op.jpg

Me with Mickey at Epcot in May 1986 (4 1/2 years old)
may-1986op.jpg

Me and Goofy - May 1989 (don't laugh at how dorky I was!!)
may1989op.jpg

My sister, Chip, and me - May 1989 (7 1/2 years old)
may19892op.jpg

tigger248

Here is a picture of me (and my brother) on my first trip to WDW in 1988 when I first met Tigger.

11672tigger-thumb.JPG

EDIT: Whoa that's little. I'll have to find the original and try to rescan it. I must have resized it and I'm not sure how to get it back to normal.

tigger248

And one more, also in Disneyland. This was in probably 1988, though it could have been 1989.

This and the one with Mickey are two of the photos that my family sent in for the Happiest Faces on Earth at Disneyland. We haven't heard if any of them will be used though.

11672me_and_Brian_and_Roger_Rabbit_in_DLR_2-med.JPG

Goofette

garyhoov said:
Here's the photo, tastefully edited so as not to be offensive:

Gary, What are you doing to Vince?? :lookaroun (The picture is on page 6 on my computer..post #82, for anyone who wants to see it :animwink: )

I'm so glad this thread is brought back up, it was actually one of my favorite threads, everyones so cute~

ChefTigger

1st trip to Fl. this was in Cypress Garden... Check out the :cool: button on my hat
WDW 10th anniversary
attachment.php

Attachments

• meyoungfl.jpg
    meyoungfl.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 102

barnum42

ChefTigger said:
1st trip to Fl. this was in Cypress Garden... Check out the :cool: button on my hat
WDW 10th anniversary
attachment.php
And they said Alien Encounter was too scary! That's one creepy looking clown with you there :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Goofette said:
Gary, What are you doing to Vince?? :lookaroun (The picture is on page 6 on my computer..post #82, for anyone who wants to see it :animwink: )

I'm so glad this thread is brought back up, it was actually one of my favorite threads, everyones so cute~

Oh my, I just noticed this had been resurrected. At least now people know that my problems are congenital and not the result of some trauma later in life.

So don't worry everyone. As long as you weren't fondling mermaids when you were 8, you probably won't be posting things about "Dingleberry Wine" when you're my age.:lookaroun

ChefTigger

barnum42 said:
And they said Alien Encounter was too scary! That's one creepy looking clown with you there :lol:

LOL!!! Yeah and It took years of therapy to get over it. I think that's the reason they had to close the park for a while!!!

packwingfn

When the Ninja Turtles came out and did their song and dance then sign Autographs after. Ahhh donatello was my favorite, cant you tell? THE HAT!!! that he stole from me and put it on himself! I had ninja turtle shirt, pants, hat and watch, Talk about obsessed ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom