Port Orleans Riverside - Boat to Downtown Disney

lfritts

We're going to be arriving @ WDW on 9/23, staying in PO:RS - does anyone know if the boat is running from Port Orleans to Downtown Disney right now? I would appreciate replies from anyone who has been there recently, and can reply to this.

Jodigrl328

It has been up and running for a few months now. I have not heard that it has stopped so I'm assuming that it is still running. (but you know what happens when we -u-me :animwink: )

I will be there in 15 days!!! I can't wait!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

lfritts

Original Poster
Boat Confirmed!

I spoke to someone @ Port Orleans Riverside yesterday, and they confirmed that the boat to Downtown Disney is in operation, contrary to a rumor I had heard (read) elsewhere. They also confirmed that the main pool on Old Man's Island is also open and in operation, also contrary to another rumor I had read elsewhere.

All systems are GO! I am awaiting our yellow envelope, and looking forward to leaving next Sunday for the trip to FL. Will be sending an email to PO:R on Friday (three days prior to our arrival there) submitting my requests for rooms.

All necessary vacation items (including new clothes!:) ) purchased and ready to go - 1 week ahead of schedule.

Been looking forward to this vacation for 6 months!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom