POR- Bus or Car to MK

Heathelgh

Original Poster
We have an 805a breakfast at the Castle. We will have a car. Wondering if it is quicker to drive to TTC & then take the monorail or to take a bus. We will be staying in a Royal Room. What time should we leave our room if we take the bus? What time should we leave if we take our car?

FerretAfros

Depending what time the park opens (and therefore what time the buses start running), I'd definitely recommend taking a bus. That way you don't have to deal with the parking lot, tram, and ferry/monorail, just to get to the park's front gate. For the most part, it's typically faster to drive yourself from your hotel to the other 3 parks; for MK it's almost always faster (and far easier) to just take the bus

ml123_9

Bus for all the reason PP said. If you plan on going to MK around opening time, get to the bus depot early. The line is sometimes close to 3 busses deep.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I'll throw in another vote for the bus. The whole parking/tram/monorail or ferry deal to get to MK will take way too long. Be safe and take the bus!

ZodIsGr8

like everyone else I highly recommend the bus. Busses can be a pin at POR due to the number of stops, but it is so close to the Magic Kingdom that it more than makes up for and you should have plenty of time to make your early breakfast. Enjoy!

Heathelgh

Original Poster
Does anyone know what time the first bus shows up? I would like to be one of the first into the park & at the castle for our 805 breakast, so I hoping to be on the 1st bus. Thank you for all of the helpful responses.

Tinkerbella16

Does anyone know what time the first bus shows up? I would like to be one of the first into the park & at the castle for our 805 breakast, so I hoping to be on the 1st bus. Thank you for all of the helpful responses.

Buses start running at 6:30am I believe. Everytime I needed one that early last year, a Magic Kingdom bus was at the bus stop at POR, already waiting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom