Pop Century Room With a View?

Angelafoutz

Original Poster
With the Skyliner at Pop Century what build is best to see it form your room. We have a standard room and like to look at the lake and the Skyliner. The one thing that I request is a tub in the bathroom. Can anyone recommend a room number please?

Cmdr_Crimson

With the Skyliner at Pop Century what build is best to see it form your room. We have a standard room and like to look at the lake and the Skyliner. The one thing that I request is a tub in the bathroom. Can anyone recommend a room number please?
This map will help on which buildings have the Skyliner in view...please remember rooms cannot be guaranteed and you may be staring at a woodsy cauldosac, trees, pool, the other part of the lake, or a parking lot..
pop-century-map.jpg

As for the Bathtub...I'm not sure..The room I had on my 2020 trip had a shower..

nickys

Premium Member
If having a tub is most important make sure you say that. If it’s really, really important I suggest making it your only request.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom