Pop Century & 4 Day Planning

hockeymama

We are only visiting for 5 days/4nts & decided that a value resort suited our needs (more park less hotel). I paid extra for a preferred room. Which section are the rooms located? Is there an area I should request that is better than an other? Are these rooms refurbished?

Also, are does anyone have any suggestions how to do all 4 parks properly in 4 1/2 days? We purchased a 5 day hopper. Thanks:wave:

love disney

Hope you enjoy your trip! Personally I love Pop Century and usually stay there myself. I have found that the preferred rooms aren't worth the extra cost in my opinion, but they might be for you. These rooms are the ones "closest" to the food court and bus pick-up area. I put closest in quotes because I have never stayed in a room at Pop that I felt was too far away from the central area. One things to note is that rooms facing the pool can be a bit noisier than others, so if quiet is important to you ask for a room not facing the pool.

As for how to see all the parks on four and a half days, it will really depend on when you are going. I strongly suggest taking advantage of the Extra Magic Hours, particularly the morning ones! I also think it is nice to start off my trips with Magic Kingdom, but that's up to you.

Most of all, have fun!

Upvote 0

disneykidathart

I agree. We went in Mid Sept. Stayed at Pop. As long as you have no problem walking none of the rooms are that far away. We only had 4 full days and saw everything we wanted, went to all 4 parks and it was our first time there ever. There were hardly any lines then. Also it was just myself and my 18 yr old son so no small children. If you went during a crowded time I'm sure it would be harder.

Upvote 0
If you have a preferred room, you're all set for Pop - nice and close to everything.

For your 4 Parks in 4 Days...

1) Get up EARLY! The worst thing you can do is show up and noon and hope to get everything done. Fastpasses for the most popular rides may be out already and crowds will be heavier. If you get there for rope drop, there are so many rides you can just walk on. That way, if the heat gets to you, you can go back in the afternoon and hopefully enjoy some pool time!

2) Use Fastpass!

3) If you're not enjoying a particular park, hop to another! Some people spend all day somewhere they just aren't enjoying, and then are bitter about it later. If you're at DHS and you simply want more Disney magic, hop back to MK.

4) Have your transportation information figured out: AKA the best way to get from this park to this park is A) boat B)monorail c)bus d)our own vehicle. That way you know what you're doing and how much time you'll need.

5) HAVE FUN!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

oommggitskait

I just got back a little over a month ago from a 4 day trip and stay at POP!
I don't think we had a preferred room, however we were facing the pool and it was quite noisy (pretty late too, past midnight). It probably just depends on the people there that week, and your ability to sleep through noise.
We got everything we wanted to do done in 4 days. However, my mom and I have been to WDW tons of times and know exactly what we want to see, what we can pass up if we have to, and what we really don't need to do/see at all.
Agree 100% with the fastpass suggestions. They are worth more than gold. :)

I think besides that, just have a great time. Don't be too upset if there is something you miss, you can ALWAYS go back :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom