POP buses

JiminyandTink

I know POP Century was testing new, longer, articulated buses a while back and I was wondering if anyone knew if they were still using those or if they are back to the standard bus?

bethymouse

I'll have to check that out when down there. I haven't heard of it since the 1st article months ago. It'd be nice if someone has recent pictures and/or experiences to share.:)

Upvote 0
I stayed at Pop the first week of August, and, unless I'm really unobservant (which I'm not ruling out), they were just regular buses, not articulated. I thought the bus service was really good from Pop. I never timed them, but it never felt too long. Our best bus ride was back from MK on a rainy night when a Disney Cruise Line bus brought us back to Pop. That was nice!

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

I have seen articulated busses here around home and they are like two busses put together. Are the proposed new Disney busses like that, possibly doubling capacity? That would be sweet not to stand up on the bus late at night coming home from Fantasmic. I always come home from my trips with sore arms and shoulders from standing on the bus and hanging on. Some of those drivers are a little rough on the brakes!

Upvote 0

JiminyandTink

Original Poster
Thanks everybody!
I was hoping they'd still be there for my upcoming trip. As far as I remember, they were only being tested for the value resorts and they were supposed to almost double capacity. Hopefully, they'll be the norm across the resorts in the future (there's nothing like an empty seat after a full day of park touring!).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom