Pool Towels?

coltow

Need a little help here. I know that Deluxe Resorts have towels at the pools. I know that Value Resorts do not, but you can get more towels from Mousekeeping. What about Moderate Resorts? We arrive at POFQ at about 12:30pm and plan to head staight to the pool. I don't want to have to pack any towels if I don't need to. I am pretty sure that they do, but need to check. I tried a search with no luck. Thanks

donvincenzo

Yup, I can speak for POFQ in particular because that's where we generally stay, they have a little covered kiosk where you can grab towels for yourself....

Upvote 0

Mansionbutler

They do

They do offer them at the mod resorts. my question is when you go to the water parks do you offer towls or do you need to bring them. i have only gone down for 4 day so i have never to been to the water parks and this year we are down a week.

Upvote 0

Shadowdawn

Here's a silly question about the rent-a-towels...How big are they? Bath towel size, beach towel size?

I really don't want to pack our big towels and lug them back and forth

Upvote 0

WickedQueen22

Well looks like I will be bringing my big old beach towels from home.... or buying one there.
I am not a super big fan of resort size towels. I like them to cocoon me.... :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom