Pooh Playground

Bpeller3

Original Poster
When visting the Magic Kingdom last year, I saw they were building a Pooh playground. Has it opened? If yeas, how is it? I am taking four year old girls to Disney next spring, would they like it? Is it large or small? Any info. I have read nothing about this playground.

trr313

2 September 2005: Pooh's Playful Spot photos
Opening day photos from the new kids play area, built on part of the area that was once 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. This attraction is expected to be a temporary use of the area until a major attraction is located on the entire site of 20,000 Leagues.

webtreehouse2.jpg
webtreehouse1.jpg

27 August 2005: More info on Pooh's Playful Spot
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Opening in September is a delightful new place where parents and children can play or relax together during a Walt Disney World vacation.

Called Pooh's Playful Spot, the whimsically themed area is located directly across from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction in Fantasyland and will immerse guests of all ages in the beloved tales of the Hundred Acre Wood.

The beautifully landscaped oasis created by Walt Disney Imagineering offers numerous fun features for littler guests, including spurting fountains of water, crawl-through logs and honey pots, a slide, a treehouse for climbing and log-style benches for grown-ups -- all themed to the stories of Pooh, Tigger and friends.
23 August 2005: Pooh's Playful Spot opening date
Pooh's Playful Spot, the kids play area being built along the edge of the former 20,000 Leagues site, is now scheduled to open on September 1st 2005.

This was posted on the main page last year. Hope this helps. I'm sure your four year olds will enjoy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom