Polynesian rooms

ekorey

When I made my reservation I requested the Samoa longhouse because of its location to the pool ( I have 3 children ). Now I am wondering whether I should have requested Tokelau. I heard good things about it. Any advice as to whether I could/should change my request?

Laura

Premium Member
PirateJessica20 said:
I also have a ? on that.....The Concierge building is called what? Located where? Is it at a good location?

I think Hawaii is the Concierge building and it's an awesome location.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

ekorey said:
When I made my reservation I requested the Samoa longhouse because of its location to the pool ( I have 3 children ). Now I am wondering whether I should have requested Tokelau. I heard good things about it. Any advice as to whether I could/should change my request?

Do keep in mind that it is a request, and cannot be guaranteed. That being said, the pros to Samoa, it is closest to the main themed volcano pool and is close to the Great Cerimonial House. The pro to Tokelau, it was added a few years later and has somewhat larger rooms (rooms are 452 sq ft instead of 402 sq ft) and full balconies on both the 2nd and 3rd Floor. Both buildings are 100% non-smoking rooms. You can call back to add or change any request anytime by calling the reservation center NOT the resort. Simply call 1-407-W-DISNEY or your travel agent.

PirateJessica20 said:
I also have a ? on that.....The Concierge building is called what? Located where? Is it at a good location?

The main Concierge building containing all the Garden View and Lagoon View Concierge rooms is Hawaii, all the Suites are all located in Tonga.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mrtoad

We stayed at Figi one night in January and our room was a dissaster. Really bad so we switched resorts. Just make sure you ask for one that has been rehabed already.

Upvote 0

sleepybear

Tokelau was awesome. Very quiet and peaceful, plus we were given the second-floor corner room, which allowed us to have a balcony with a lagoon view even though we didn't pay lagoon view rates. It was a wonderful place to stay.

Upvote 0

brich

We stayed in the building right next to the marina and very near the GCH. The fumes from the boats was obnoxious and even though we barely had a walk to the GCH, we walked all over and took long routes just because the grounds were so enjoyable. So now when we stay at the Poly, we request "a room". All locations will have ups and downs. It's just one less thing to worry about for us. :D

Upvote 0

jasonchas

Tokelau is great.

Tokelau is wonderful. We stayed there at Christmas and I really loved the location. We had a perfect view of Space Mountain the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Discmen

The Haiwai building is the concierge and the lagoon views are amazing. I was on the first floor and the castle was in the distance perfectly situated between two palm trees. The views of the contemp and GF were also great.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom