Polynesian beach

Jonº0º

Original Poster
Here is a pict I took in November of the beach at the Polynesian resort. Ever wonder what a professional photographer takes pictures of on vacation, well this is it.
My wife asks me why I take pictures of the trees and flowers and not her, someone help me with an answer.

This one is nice and warm for all the people in the snow right now.

Jonº0º

Attachments

• beach-swing.jpg
    beach-swing.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 120

WDWKing

Originally posted by Jonº0º
My wife asks me why I take pictures of the trees and flowers and not her, someone help me with an answer.

Tell her that her beauty is so awesome that the moment it is captured on film it will destroy the camera. :lol: Similar to why god doesn't speak in Dogma. (Jay and Silent Bob). :lol:

MicBat

Awesome picture, Jon... Yeah, I have the same problem... I like to take pictures of things instead of people (especially at WDW!).

kevlightyear

Re: Re: Polynesian beach

Originally posted by WDWKing
Tell her that her beauty is so awesome that the moment it is captured on film it will destroy the camera. :lol: Similar to why god doesn't speak in Dogma. (Jay and Silent Bob). :lol:

. . .or along those same lines, something like, "No photograph can ever do justice to the true beauty that you exhibit in real life."

Fantastic picture, by the way. I have the same problem in disney world, usually around 3 percent of my pictures have people in them. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom