Poly to Contemp at 7:00 am

Discmen

How would one get from the Poly to the Contemp at 7:00 am? Does the resort loop run earlier than one hour prior to park opening?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, not sure of the current monorail schedule...... but you could always try walking (it would be a nice wake-up stroll) and or trying a bus, but im not sure if they run that early or not.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Early morning character breakfast transportation for resort guests with a priority seating at a Walt Disney World theme park or resort location is available.

You should be at the bus loading zone 45 minutes prior to seating time and inform the driver you are going to a Character Breakfast.

Guests traveling to a theme park location should proceed to the load zone designated for that theme park and board the bus with that theme park location on the marquee.

Guests traveling to the Grand Floridian, Polynesian or Contemporary Resorts should proceed to the Magic Kingdom load zone and board the Magic Kingdom bus. Monorail service is also available beginning at 7:00am.

Guests traveling to the Beach Club may proceed to the Disney-MGM Studios load zone and board the Disney-MGM Studios bus.

The bus will arrive at the load zone within 20 minutes, depending on route.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mickey Maniac

I'm pretty sure that the monorails run really early and really late. Although I don't have the exact times, I once heard that the resort loop runs until about 1:00am, or later if it's an Extra Magic Hour. I'm certain that they begin early as well. We stayed there last summer, and had breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table for 8:05 am. We were on that monorail pretty early, and were at the Magic Kingdom entrance for at least 20 minutes after departing the monorail.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom