Police at the Studios

Discmen

Original Poster
There is a fake police officer as walk down the street after you enter the studios. Make sure to let him see you if you are wearing a Winnie the Pooh shirt. I don't want to spoil the joke. Has anyone else heard this one?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
nope....... put a spoiler alert in your post and do tell. curiousity is killing me and i dont think ill be wearing a pooh shirt when i return next year. lol

Discmen

Original Poster
Spoiler Alert

My daughter was wearing her Pooh shirt. As we were walking past the officer he told us to stop, and that there was a problem. He said it was a little embarrasing, took a napkin out of his pocket, handed it to my daughter and told my her that she had a little Pooh on her shirt. I thought it was a pretty good one.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Discmen said:
Spoiler Alert

My daughter was wearing her Pooh shirt. As we were walking past the officer he told us to stop, and that there was a problem. He said it was a little embarrasing, took a napkin out of his pocket, handed it to my daughter and told my her that she had a little Pooh on her shirt. I thought it was a pretty good one.
oh, i thought that what it was going to be............ pretty funny.

pumbas: i didnt spill your pint..... but i like to have one myself, preferable a stella this early in the day. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom