POFQ Bus Stop Number at HS

CarnivalCruiser

Original Poster
I am taking my elderly Dad to HS before a Carnival cruise. He can walk, but needs frequent breaks. Anyone know the stop number for the French Quarter bus at HS. Is it far from the gate? Thank you for your help.

WorldExplorer

I went there a week ago or so. It was the last one in the group; the path splits into three prongs (so to speak), it was all the way down on the middle one.

There are ones that're further away, but it's definitely pretty far.

CarnivalCruiser

Original Poster
Thank you all for the replies. A room opened up at ASMo this morning so I took that one. Hoping the bus stop at HS will be closer.

JohnD

I am taking my elderly Dad to HS before a Carnival cruise. He can walk, but needs frequent breaks. Anyone know the stop number for the French Quarter bus at HS. Is it far from the gate? Thank you for your help.
I went with my parents 10 years ago. My mother is quite capable of walking around the house but there is no way she would be able to walk the distances required at WDW. My parents brought a collapsible wheelchair with them and my mother sat in it while either my Dad or I pushed her around in it.

WorldExplorer

Not sure what you're okay with, but I believe there should be courtesy wheelchairs at the front? You could get your father to a bench then go ahead to get one and come back for him.

A skyliner connected resort would also cut the walking a bit, but of course that might just not be an option.

NelleBelle

I would t count on courtesy wheelchairs—they’re often MIA. My mom can do community-distances but she absolutely needs a scooter. Just the walk from the bus stop to the room at most resorts is difficult for her. I’d consider a wheelchair or scooter rental if you’re concerned about the walking to the buses at HS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom