please say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epcot71

Original Poster
has anyone seen the aug 8 pic-of the new sign for universe of energy attraction at epcot?-the title says new sign-is that a temporary picture sign while permenant one is being built?-ie blue wooden fence like surrounding where old sign was or is this the new sign???????-i hope its temp-let me know-ty

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by epcot71
has anyone seen the aug 8 pic-of the new sign for universe of energy attraction at epcot?-the title says new sign-is that a temporary picture sign while permenant one is being built?-ie blue wooden fence like surrounding where old sign was or is this the new sign???????-i hope its temp-let me know-ty

Sorry to bust your bubble. But it looks like it will be here to stay!

MrPromey

That sign is on a 'wall covering the water that used to be in there. They have the water off on a lot of these kinds of things (American Adventure and France fountains are two others that come immediately to mind) and have them covered. Hopefully this is just related to the issue with the water at the moment. In any event, I would venture to say that the current sign is not permanent.

WDW-Imagineer

I'm sure its permanent... although your right, the site doesn't say anything about it. Perhaps Steve could shed some light on this topic.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Universe of Energy

It's about d*** time they put up a new sign. It was expected with Exxon-Mobile merger, so don't look surprised. I'm surprised it took them so long. I've heard they will add some other new stuff like a new countdown to show clock and carpet to the pre-show area as well.

bonbon

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I've heard they will add some other new stuff like a new countdown to show clock
Didn't they already have a countdown to show clock right inside the door?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am sure we already answered this post somewhere else! LOL. The current setup is temporary while they work on it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom