PLEASE PLEASE bring back EPCOT monorail now that Parkhopper is back!

killowatts

Original Poster
I know that few from WDW actually read these, but I beg you, please reinstate the EPCOT monorail now that Parkhopper is back in January. The value of monorail connected hotels will go up to where they should be. It's pretty much a let-down to stay at Contemporary and then find out the Polynesian monorail stop is closed for construction (understandable) and EPCOT monorail was closed without much explanation. If I'm going to have to bus everywhere from my resort, why bother paying the premium?

JohnD

I know that few from WDW actually read these, but I beg you, please reinstate the EPCOT monorail now that Parkhopper is back in January. The value of monorail connected hotels will go up to where they should be. It's pretty much a let-down to stay at Contemporary and then find out the Polynesian monorail stop is closed for construction (understandable) and EPCOT monorail was closed without much explanation. If I'm going to have to bus everywhere from my resort, why bother paying the premium?

That would seem to make sense. I can see why it's not open now -- it implies park hopping from MK to EP and vice versa (other than staying at monorail resort). So, we'll just have to see.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
That would seem to make sense. I can see why it's not open now -- it implies park hopping from MK to EP and vice versa (other than staying at monorail resort). So, we'll just have to see.
We definitely missed the convenience of taking the monorail BLT - Epcot this week.

JoeCamel

Late reply but the monorail will be back in service for hopping

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom