Please help PLease!!! Camping Questions

tinksgilrs08

Hello all well we had the whole clan over last night and we got to talking about doing a long camping trip next year we were talking about doing that before disney and then we got to thinking about just camping at our favorite placxe and i just chnaged my reservations to the campground now here are some questios that i hope you guys can answer:

We are Going in September (beginning)

1. WHat have you done when it rained

2. What is the best protection(rain overhang)

3. what the most important things to remember

4. How many tents can you fit on a site

Please help:shrug:

Chape19714

1. Go inside a building...it's no fun in the tents. I'd rather be caught at Downtown Disney or the parks in the rain than at the campsite. You can always go to Trail's End for a meal, or catch a boat to the contemporary and take a monorail ride.

2. Camping in an RV is pretty good :lol: like I said before, go somewhere just before it rains. It is to note that each camping section called "loops" has a Comfort Station featuring Showers, Toliets, Sinks, and Laundry Facilities, in case of sudden severe weather, you can head there and hang out in the laundry room. Not the most fun, but it is safe.

3- Fort Wilderness is a day among itself, there's so much to do there! Take a trail ride, go to the horse barn, petting zoo, and campfire sing-a-long and outdoor movie under the stars. You'll get a schedule of events at check-in. Every event listed above is also complimentary with your stay, so you don't have to pay extra.

4-Depending on size, you can probally only fit 2 or maybe 3 tents on a site. I think there is a 10 person limit, or something like that.

I have been to Fort Wilderness literally hundreds of times, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask or PM me!

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

I'm not a camper, but I am a Floridian. My advice is that you keep in mind that September marks the height of hurricane season. We experience a fair amount of rain as a result. I would also plan to deal with mosquitoes in a wooded area when camping.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom