Please help ID cast member

kramicart

Original Poster
I was very impressed with the cast member who played Aurra Sing at Star Wars Weekends. The one at the Studios, not the one in the movie (to clarify).

Anyone have any info on her? Is she regular cast or model brought in for the occassion? Website?

Any info is appreciated?

Thanks in advance.

ImaYoyo

I was very impressed with the cast member who played Aurra Sing at Star Wars Weekends. The one at the Studios, not the one in the movie (to clarify).

Anyone have any info on her? Is she regular cast or model brought in for the occassion? Website?

Any info is appreciated?

Thanks in advance.
For the Cast Member's safety, that type of information is not, nor should ever be shared.

Blizz

I don't know, nor would I share as it is against Disney policy, the identity of that cast member but what I can tell you is that all of the Star Wars characters seen during Star Wars Weekends are Disney Entertainment Cast that have been selected by Disney Entertainment and approved by Lucas Films. Most of the people they select are some of Disney World's highest level performers.

DisneySaint

If you wanted to compliment her to Guest Communications, you just need the information you provided and the date/approximate time and they can get the proper recognition to her.

WDWKat26

Blizz-They're not Disney's Highest Performers, they just look like the characters. It's the same thing with Princesses/Princes etc.

Blizz

Blizz-They're not Disney's Highest Performers, they just look like the characters. It's the same thing with Princesses/Princes etc.

That quote was direct from a friend who is one of the star wars weekends performers. She did mention that Disney selects who they like and then Lucas has to approve.

MonkeyHead

That quote was direct from a friend who is one of the star wars weekends performers. She did mention that Disney selects who they like and then Lucas has to approve.

I think what the other poster was trying to say is that these characters are not Equity performers. They are considered face characters. WDW's Equity performers are the highest level of entertainment actor employed on property. They are the musical theatre/comedic improv actors around the resort. Which is not to say the Star Wars performers are not talented - just strictly speaking, they are not the "highest level of Disney performer."

AFAIK the only Equity actor used for Star Wars weekends is the Jedi Academy trainer.

Blizz

I think what the other poster was trying to say is that these characters are not Equity performers. They are considered face characters. WDW's Equity performers are the highest level of entertainment actor employed on property. They are the musical theatre/comedic improv actors around the resort. Which is not to say the Star Wars performers are not talented - just strictly speaking, they are not the "highest level of Disney performer."

AFAIK the only Equity actor used for Star Wars weekends is the Jedi Academy trainer.

I know about AEA, I work with AEA, SAG, AFTRA, etc... contracts at work. I was not talking about them. Non-AEA Disney Entertainment performers (dancers, etc..) are ranked by abilities. The highest usually get pulled for press events, special events, star wars weekends, etc... My friend is one of these CMs.

WDWKat26

True that Lucas has to approve. But, it's based on looks. Like I said, it's the same thing with Cinderella, Prince Charming, etc. FYI: I'm an Entertainment CM as well.

WDWKat26

Exactly.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
non AEA face at Disney is based solely on appearance and not talent :)

There great looking face performers at WDW that shouldn't be allowed to open their mouths.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom