Playhouse Disney

wdwfan30

the only ones in playhouse disney are bear in the big blue house,rolie polie olie,stanley and the book of pooh.i have never seen jojo and goliath anywhere in the parks.

Upvote 0
I think I read somewhere that they added those two characters. Not to the show but maybe to the parade or maybe as characters in the park. I will do some looking around the web and see what I can dig up.

Do a search and you will see that they were around for MGM's 15th anniversary day. So they have the costumes;I assume that means they are around the park......

Upvote 0

Atta83

JO Jo and Goliath can be found right out side of the Millionare show on Mickey Ave. by their little adorable trailer. See a guide map for times they will be appearing outside. And the do perform in the parade as well.

Upvote 0

rick3236

JoJo and Goliath, my two yearl old Daughter's favorite characters, can be seen in the Stars and Motor Cars Parade at the Studios immediately before the Playhouse Disney float.

There was also a meet and greet (a highlight of our last and probably our next trip) on Mickey Ave (I am not sure if this is permanent, though).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom