Playhouse Disney Live on Stage Question

BMinNY

Original Poster
Hi everybody,

My son is a huge fan of Bear in the Big Blue House. My sister went to WDW about 3 years ago, and said the Playhouse Disney show, with Bear, was amazing, and we have been waiting ever since.

I saw something at the end of one of the Playhouse Disney shows in the Disney Channel that looked like the show may have changed.

Is Bear in the Big Blue house still a part of the Playhouse Disney Live on Stage Show, or has he been replaced with more current characters? We are going in July, and hoping Bear is still there.

Thanks!

scorp111

Bear is definitely there!

He "hosts" the show along with a human....

We see it several times each trip.

The rumor is that Stanley may be replaced with Little Einsteins in the show at some point....

dragonfox98

My DS is also a very big fan of Bear (and so am I for that matter). Does anyone know if he does meet and greets? Just a photo and a hug - no autograph required!

rcapolete

does anyone know when they may replace Stanley with Little Einsteins. Both DS and DD are hugh fans of little Einsteins. We are going in Sept and would be great if it is changed by then

kymie

You can meet June and Leo at the character buffet in the Hollywood and Vine restaurant at MGM. We loved it. JoJo and Goliath are there too. I have never seen Bear out on a meet and great, but he is in the parade in his car with P,B and J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom