News Play Disney Parks app to include Augmented Reality greeting from Mickey Mouse after a Walt Disney World vacation

Lirael

That seems so silly. I can't imagine anyone adding a day to their vacation to get this, so limiting isn't an incentive at all. And it seems like it's punishing people who dare to only stay 3 nights inside disney, instead of being a treat for anyone who chooses to stay at all.

ThatMouse

I guess the board didn't approve a ducky williams card for only 2 night stayers. That would dip into the extra billions made from the 20% increase in room rate, new parking fees, and $15 star wars beers.

DrewmanS

That seems so silly. I can't imagine anyone adding a day to their vacation to get this, so limiting isn't an incentive at all. And it seems like it's punishing people who dare to only stay 3 nights inside disney, instead of being a treat for anyone who chooses to stay at all.

I believe those who stay for 3 nights already get a card, this is just adding an AR Mickey code to it. Sending cards to everyone would exponentially increase the number of mailings (and likely create multiple mailings to many guests).

ImperfectPixie

I believe those who stay for 3 nights already get a card, this is just adding an AR Mickey code to it. Sending cards to everyone would exponentially increase the number of mailings (and likely create multiple mailings to many guests).
I hope this doesn't mean they're eliminating those. That would be shameful.

EDIT: Disney does TONS of mass-mailing even without those cards. We get at least a dozen mailings a month from them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom