Play 4 days

Cookie4800

I m planning a trip to Disney for July (my Honeymoon!!!!)

We are trying to do this without spending our life savings. My sister lives in Florida and I was just reading up on the Play 4 days. Would it work if my sister bought two tickets but I used them or do they check ID???

Any advice welcome!!!

Timbo

Keep in mind that WDW reserves the right to check ID upon entry into the parks. It has only happened to us once in all the years we've been using Florida resident passes, but it can happen.

Upvote 0

Becky

Originally posted by Timbo
Keep in mind that WDW reserves the right to check ID upon entry into the parks. It has only happened to us once in all the years we've been using Florida resident passes, but it can happen.

I thought they used the finger bio reader also like they do with the AP.

Upvote 0

Eljay

Don't try it! I got caught using someones Play 4 that had one day left on it. I didn't know it was not transferrable. They do a finger scan the first time you use the pass. Then each time you go through the turnstyles, they scan your fingers again & if it doesn't match, they ask for ID.
I think Disney has figured all the possible angles.

Upvote 0

Eljay

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
yes dont have her buy a pass fo you my pass never works ( annual) and they always check id hey ELjay I live in coral springs also

I love Tigger too! That makes 2 things we have in common. No, wait - 3 things. I learned my lesson & I keep an AP now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom