"Plans and Tickets" on Main MDE Page

JohnD

Original Poster
Very different look. Will take me some time to get used to it.

But one glaring thing left out which I don't like -- how many days until the trip. Always helpful when determining when to do FPs.

jgj123

But if you look all the way to the right where the timeline of things to do says FastPass+, it tells you exactly when you can make them.

But I miss the "days to go" also.

JohnD

Original Poster
But if you look all the way to the right where the timeline of things to do says FastPass+, it tells you exactly when you can make them.

But I miss the "days to go" also.

Yeah. I found it. Seems clunky. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I also miss the banners for each park, etc.

JohnD

Original Poster
So I'm now at less than 30 days and rather than give the date it says, "See you in 26 days!". I guess it only gives the day count when 30 days or less.

JillC LI

I posted about missing this as well recently myself. I even wrote to Disney about it. Just got an automated reply, nothing of substance. But maybe if several people complain....

JohnD

Original Poster
I posted about missing this as well recently myself. I even wrote to Disney about it. Just got an automated reply, nothing of substance. But maybe if several people complain....

Are you more than 30 days? Does yours just give the date? As I'm now less than 30 days, it gives me a countdown.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If you don't have a countdown timer or a desktop calendar and/or a spreadsheet to tell you how many days are left, you're not really a Disney fanatic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom