Planning problems

Brummyboy92

Hi all,

Finally booked for me and my partner to visit Orlando from the 17th October through till the 2nd November, and I’m having real trouble simply planning what to do, where to go, what to see, etc...

I’m going to book the Disney/Universal combo, the aim Ismail to visit all Theme/Water Parks included (pottneitally skipping 1 water park but we’ll decide closer to the time. We are staying at the Grand Orlando Resort in Celebration, which was down to my partner, as a constant Disney overload day and night may be a bit much for them, combined with the fact that I’m not a chill in the hotel kinda guy.

Anyway, no way that you’re all aware of place and time, I’m in need of serious help. What shows are a must, what restaurants are a must, which rides would you fast pass straight away in each park, and which can wait?

Been having a good look on this forum, but I think a rough itinerary is in order as I’m beginning to stress myself out and we are a good 9 months away. For instance, do I really need to book the Be Our Guest Restaurant 6 months prior? Any help, guidance, anything would be greatly appreciated. Also, If there’s any info on universal parks as well, then feel free to fire over tips. :)

Thanks all.

yensid67

The Halloween party is a separate hard ticket event. You have to buy it to participate. If you're already in MK, they will stop letting you go on rides, etc. I'm not sure how they kick you out. If you buy the party ticket, you get into MK at 4, I believe. Many people just buy a party ticket for that day, or they will go to another park in the morning and then go to MK for the party.
From everything I read, you will get a wristband for the party that you must wear. Those who don't have a wristband are ushered out around 7pm!

Upvote 0

Brummyboy92

Original Poster
So......appreciate everyone’s is probably going mental now that we have a date, and for me I’ve mixed feelings. First off this is going to be a nightmare crowds wise, any ideas how to manage this or will I have Tom simply man up?

More importantly, the tickets I’m purchasing mentioned a few posts back, will they allow rentry into the Hollywood Stuidoes Park? For instance can i go twice, one day do SW, the next just the park itself?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom