Planning for September 2019.

pumpkin7

Hi everyone! So we're planning on returning to WDW September 2019 but the whole thing is making me nervous. We don't stay on site and FP+ just looks like a nightmare to me, and I'm concerned about how much will be shut/not open yet.
The WDWRR will be shut.
SSE?
Star Wars land
The new Mickey Mouse ride in DHS...
Ratatouille?
The Guardians ride.
(I'm not up to date on the opening dates for these..)

What I'm asking is do you think its worth visiting in September 2019? We're taking some first timers as well and I don't want them to be disappointed. Thank you.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Although you pretty much won't get anything you listed. September is fine. Don't forget about MNSSHP and EPCOT F&W (both which will be in full swing). As long as you stay away from Labor Day Weekend - the crowds should be manageable.

Upvote 0

Crazydisneygirl

We went just this past September and we love that time. Lower crowds and we like heat so that is not an issue. Getting fastpasses may be an issue due to only be able to book 30 days in advance for off site staying. I don't think first timers will be disappointed. Only issue might be with star wars opening it might be busier. As for fastpasses if you use the early days you can get on the rides without much issue. Slinky was the longest I waited which was an hour but the kids wanted to try it. Pandora flight of passage was the only really useful fastpass. Other lines were not too bad. Epcot in the evening get busy with the food and wine festival so we went in the daytime as I hate crowds. Just relax and enjoy

Upvote 0

Leo!

Early september its still a slow time, even with free dining promos. Maybe you wont catch FP for popular attractions with the 30-day restriction, like Avatar, Toy Story, etc.
I think you're going too early for Star Wars as the opening is set to "late fall". Ratatuille, Guardians are set for 2020/2021.
Maybe you'll have a better chance to see the new Mickey's attraction in HS, for now is set to "fall".

Good luck!

Upvote 0
You should plan to travel Disney in sep next year. The very low crowd in September, you really enjoyed that time. From the staff of Disney world, you can ask your questions and sort out your doubts. Surely you will not be disappointed.

Upvote 0

yensid67

Even though some things will be down for Refurbishment(check the list on Disneyworld.disney.go.com), There is always plenty to do! I would get a list of things that will be down, and plan your day(s) from that! FIRST TIMERS will not be disappointed, trust me! I would make a list of your must do rides(that are not closed for refurb), this way you won't be disappointed! We are going in September as well and going to the MNSSHP in place of a Magic Kingdom Park day! Most of the attractions will be open, but if you have first timers, I would do a FULL DAY! Don't be discouraged about FP+, at least try to get your first 3...always have a back up of a few attractions in case you cannot get a FP for an attraction you MUST DO! Enjoy your planning...the most fun part of any Disney Trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom