Planning a trip to WDW

Mickeylover

Although my family has been to WDW over 20 times, I just recently discovered this website. I wanted to know if their are any special discounted sites, or anywhere I could go to get great deals. We will be arriving May 22nd at night, and departing May 26th. If anyone knows of any specials that are going on that time please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help

tigsmom

First of all, Welcome. This is a great place to spend some time. There are some specials running right now. I would say to contact KingdomKonsultant (she is a sponser here & a great source of info) and I'm sure she will be able to help you out. There are also some threads running on summer packages, Disney Visa specials. Hope you have a great trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by Mickeylover
Although my family has been to WDW over 20 times, I just recently discovered this website. I wanted to know if their are any special discounted sites, or anywhere I could go to get great deals. We will be arriving May 22nd at night, and departing May 26th. If anyone knows of any specials that are going on that time please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help

www.mousesavers.com

Go there, click on Walt Disney World on the left, then click on resorts. They're starting to post the Summer 04 codes!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom