Planning a trip for Disneyland in 2018

SNS

Original Poster
Not sure if this is the board for this. If this happens, it will be the first time I ever visit Disneyland. I want to know about times of the year where rides close or go in refurbishment. And how likely is that Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin will be open when I visit (I keep hearing that it and Toontown will likely be replaced in the near future). Thanks in advance.

westie

There is no way to know except maybe a month to a week before you go. It's rare that Disney lets you know any longer than that. But it's usually on their website. That being said, you also never know when a ride is going to break down. Like the time we waited a half hour for Roger Rabbit and whammo! Here's a fast pass to come back later.

GiveMeTheMusic

Not sure if this is the board for this. If this happens, it will be the first time I ever visit Disneyland. I want to know about times of the year where rides close or go in refurbishment. And how likely is that Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin will be open when I visit (I keep hearing that it and Toontown will likely be replaced in the near future). Thanks in advance.

Refurb schedules are generally available 45-60 days out. Roger Rabbit doesn't close for refurb often, so you have a good shot of it being open at almost any time. Toontown in general is on the chopping block, but we don't know when it will close or if the entire land will close. Those plans are still in flux, so I'd visit in 2018 to get a spin with Roger in.

If it closes, the ride still exists at Tokyo Disneyland as well.

SNS

Original Poster
I was thinking of going in May. I guess I'll just have to hope for the best. Thanks for the help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom