Planning a 2021 vacation help, please!!

ggsport98

So we are planning a vacation in 2021, we last went in 2018. We are a family of 4 (at arrival a 8 year old boy and a 5 year old girl) We stayed at the beach club and minus one mishap by the won’t desk we had a amazing time. Which leads into my first question- 1.) rent DVC again and stay at beach club? Or Get a lake view at the Polly? (We have never stayed at the Polly) (and the beach club love the pool / boardwalk/ closeness to Epcot)

2.) We love going the 2 or 3rd week in May, but we really would like to see Tron and the Guardians ride, do we think they will be open by then or am I dreaming?

Thank you for your help!! I’m in my own head and driving myself nuts over this stuff almost 2 years out!!!!🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🙈🙈

oliviosis

I don't think you can go wrong with either hotel but since you've never done Poly, that would be my vote. It also has a great pool, although not quite the same as BC. Plus it has some of my favorite restaurants on property, 'Ohana and Kona (breakfast!) and Trader Sams! And I still love the monorail even if it's not quite reliable these days. It's a Disney nostalgia thing I suppose but when it is working, the convenience can be a great benefit.
On the second one, I think it's way to early to tell.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom