Planned communities in Orlando area

SBW

Original Poster
I was wondering if people here could help me with a list of planned communities around the Orlando area (like Celebration and Baldwin Park). I know that there are a few more then 2 and would like to do some comparisons on them.

The list so far:

Celebration
Baldwin Park
Harmony
Reunion
Solivita (retirement village)

(If more come in I will edit my post so the list is combined at the top of the thread. Thanks in advanced for your help.)

fillerup

Sort of depends on your definition of "planned community". If you mean very close in style to Cel & BP, then you can add Reunion & Harmony & Sola Vita.

If you want to include planned communities with little or no retail within, but plenty nearby, there are tons.

Isleworth, Keene's Point, Heathrow, Alaqua, etc., etc. - too numerous to mention.

Tim G

SBW said:
I was wondering if people here could help me with a list of planned communities around the Orlando area (like Celebration and Baldwin Park). I know that there are a few more then 2 and would like to do some comparisons on them.

The list so far:

Celebration
Baldwin Park

(If more come in I will edit my post so the list is combined at the top of the thread. Thanks in advanced for your help.)
Errr....

Reunion... prices from $400,000 and up... great community...

Attachments

• 992499_1_b.jpg
    992499_1_b.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 992499_21_b.jpg
    992499_21_b.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 65
  • reunion_resort_big.jpg
    reunion_resort_big.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 64

WDW_Sam

Theres a Complex on the 192 Highway, its just past the golden corral, its called Vista Del Lago, ive stayed there a couple of times. It's right next door to another great complex called Orange Lake, both of them are good, but they are more into Kissimmee than Orlando.

Hope this helps;

Sam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom