Planet Hollywood Merchandise Keepsake

We just received our MYW trip itinerary (only 30 days away :p), and with it were all our vouchers (like for a free round of mini-golf, etc). One of them was for a free merchandise keepsake from Planet Hollywood. This was in addition to the $15 food/drink credit, but it didn't have any other details about what the keepsake was. Has anybody gotten this and can share was it was?

trondannyboy

yeah when I went last time it was a Planet Hollywood Surfboard keychain. Same one they sell at shop in MGM. and you get X% off anything in gift store at Restaurant.

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

I remember a few years ago (05), we were tired and made ourselves walk all the way to PH to find out what this gift was. We were disappointed to find out it was a key chain. It is a running joke and the keychain is on our camera bag as a reminder of that day. Our legs barely made it to that store, for a lousy keychain. Makes for a funny story...for us :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The last time we went and used the voucher it was a key chain. Not worth going there for just that in my opinion. I'm not really a big fan of Planet Hollywood either, the food isn't really that great.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom