Pixie dust

~Tinkerbell~

As a child when I visited with my family, my sister left our bag containing autograph books and souvenirs on one of the buses on our last night of the holiday. We didn't realised until we got back to our room, and tried to follow it up the next day, but had no luck. As a child who was very proud of all the Disney characters we had met, I was devastated to have lost my autograph book! A couple of weeks after getting back to the UK, the bag turned up in the post as staff had found it and mailed it back to us!

Hank Hill

Back when AK closed at 5 almost every day, they would occasionally stay open late. But people would leave in droves at 5 anyway. I would try to make sure we went on those nights. I always liked leaving through Harambe since the Safari would close at 5 and Lion King had not moved yet. It was quiet and anyone you did meet was having a great time, especially the CM's. As we were walking out there were some people down a path and I didn't see what it was, we went over and saw Pocahontas was doing a meet and greet. We had went in the exit, but there was nobody in line, just her and the handlers. She took my son and talked to him for about 5 minutes while my wife and I chatted with the CM's. It was really neat. We didn't get anything extra or special, but just a neat experience is enough pixie dust for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom