Pixar UP Toys

DisneyEverest

Original Poster
Does anyone know where in WDW they sell UP toys? I was interested in buying a Dug stuffed animal. I was thinking that it would be in Hollywood Studios but not 100% sure. Thanks.

EPCOTPluto

It is in DHS. Though the Emporium and Mouse Gear sells UP merch, I think in the Emporium might be a better chance out of the two for Dug.

:)

EPCOTPluto

You're welcome. And just wondering, do they sell the Alpha plush as well at WDW? :eek:

I didn't see it the last time I was there... :(

Disneyfan1981

Hot Toys, a higher end 1:6 figure company, is making Vinyl Collectibles from Up. Their Carl looks fantastic.

20090718955084aab3a5033.jpg

Disneyfan1981

Hot Toys is really well known for their quality and a similar note Sideshow Collectibles recently aquired a Disney Premium Format license and will debut their stuff at the San Diego Comic Con....from their teaser it looks like the first piece will be the Evil Queen from Snow White. If the quality of those pieces are as good as the rest of the PFs it'll be a piece worth getting...

Disneyfan1981

For those interested here is some close up shots from the Tokyo Toy Show of the Hot Toys UP VCDs (from Eddie Wong's Blog).

3733299886cfef409241o.jpg

3733299442aaef32c77fo.jpg

37325002477fa3265d59o.jpg

373331722637ca2c7b51o.jpg

Rumors are the the next Pixar film they will be doing is Toy Story 3...

Ghall

We just returned from Disney's last week. The only Up toys I saw were the dog soft toys and some books which you can find almost everywhere. They did not have any Carl or Russell toys. But my son was really happy to see the movie while we were there as it will not be released till October in Ireland and he also got the Dug soft toy which talks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom