pixar sequels

jp3raptor

Original Poster
jimhill:http://www.jimhillmedia.com/article.php?id=1844
----------------------
Okay. So far, I don't have a whole lot on "Toy Story III." Though I can confirm that the sequels that Disney had wanted for "Monsters, Inc." and "Finding Nemo" have been cancelled. Though an "Incredibles" follow-up may still make it to the big screen.
-----------------------

Anyone who believes even 10% of the BS posted on that wacks site needs to step away from the computer...

"Let me go make a few phone calls... A few moments later"

Are you freaking kidding me?

Though Jim Hill does sometimes have some pretty "not-so-sure" information on his site....I believe this story. Jim has some pretty good connections within the animation industry and to be honest...Pixar was not interested in doing sequels to it's other films, they are great enough as stand alones. They don't think or work like the sequel-crazy Disney that appeared a couple years ago. I had heard a rumor just like this a couple days after the announcement of the merger with Pixar...Lasseter is not a fan of Disney bastardizing his material and that's why Circle 7 was told that they would be closing. You may not like Jim Hill or his website, but his information isn't always wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom